Saturday, August 18, 2007

WAHM's

I just joined a "meet-up" group for mommies making in money. Well, I am actually not making too much money because there is always a new expense in business. Kind of like owning a house, there is always something to be fixed or updated. My husband and I refer to our house as "the money pit" and it's only 6 years old. The desert heat fry's things!

So I joined this networking group but have not been been to any meetings. Does anyone know of any networking groups or if they are effect. I have a website tracker and see that people are on my website looking and spending time but not buying. I have super high-quality fabulous items. I have yet to have any complaints plus my prices are a lot less than baby boutiques. I like to think that once my designer finishes up the site the way I envisioned it, it will improve. I keep hoping to get busy for the holidays but I don't know if I will ever make money doing it all myself.

It's a catch 22 actually. I have no money to hire help, but don't get more business into boutiques because I can't keep up with the demand. Any suggestions?

No comments: