Thursday, August 16, 2007

Too be a woman in business!

So here is my beef of the day.... I have been working with a web designer to enhance my website. The problem is she is a woman. Yes, just like me. She runs her business out of her house and has young children. You would think this would work for us, right? It doesn't. She is a web designer, meaning totally computer literate and I am a designer of baby gifts like blankets, booties, burpies, bibs, you get the picture. So we both work differently. I have a look in mind for my website as well as how I want things to function. She wants little color other than blue, and no pattern. We have been communicating thru email and it's gotten ugly a few times. Do I sever ties and have someone else finish it? I have already invested lots of money, not to mention a bonus to her.

It's homework time now and I have some orders to work on. Be happy and do what you feel is right. At least that is what I wish I would have done from the beginning. Just know when to listen to others and when to trust yourself.


No comments: